I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, November 15, 2013

Funny Friday - Pardon the Interuption

Me-

My Mom and I were arguing about something and all of the sudden my sister said "Excuse me, but I'm cute."

Mom -

When Melia was younger, we were in the car and she was whining and complaining and carrying on and a song that she liked went on the radio. She immediately stopped whining, complaining and carrying on and started singing along to the song. As soon as the song was over, she went back to whining and complaining and carrying on.


We welcome you share your funny stories with us. Tune in Monday for another Talking Topic.