I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tips for Tuesday - TV Shows: How I Met Your Mother

Me -Today I am recommending How I Met Your Mother. It is a really funny show about five friends who live in New York. We just started watching it this season. We happened to see the last episode last year which ended with a cliff hanger so we had to watch the first episode this season. We loved it so we continued watching. I wish we had been watching it all along.

Mom - Today I am also recommending How I Met Your Mother. This year I am really loving How I Met Your Mother. It is a really funny comedy about a group of five friends one of whom is recounting to his children the story of how he met their mother. It has been on for 8 seasons, and this is the 9th and final season. I watched a handful of episodes over the years, but this season I have grown to love it. It is a really funny shows. I will have to go back and watch all those other seasons now.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.