I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tips for Tuesday - Misc: Kittens and Trivial Pursuit

Me - Today I am recommending kittens. I think kittens are really good pets to have. They make your life interesting. They give you a lot of affection and love. There are soft and cuddly. Also, you don't have to walk them or give them baths. They do, however, require attention.  Kittens make great pets.

Mom - Today I am recommending Trivial Pursuit. Finally, there is a purpose for all that useless information floating around in so many people's heads including my own. Since the original version of the game came out back in the early 80s, there have been numerous other incarnations of the game. There have been all movie versions, junior editions, all 90s and all 80s editions to name just a few. If you are interested in trivia in any way shape or form there is a version for you.  Also, if you like a game which actually involves thinking and knowing things then this is the game for you. Every time you play, it is different. There are so many questions and answers, the game is never exactly the same twice. I really love it, and I would highly recommend it.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.