We are a mother and daughter who both love to write. We decided to start this blog so we could spend time together doing something
we both love and share it with you. We specialize in reviewing fun places to go and fun things to do, but we talk a little bit about everything.
We would love to hear your views too.

Friday, May 31, 2013

Funny Friday - What to Wear

Me -

When my sister was little and she and my mom came to pick me up at school, she would wear swim goggles in case it rained. At the time, I thought it was kind of embarassing, but now it is kind of funny.

Mom -

When Melia was little, one day we were at the pool and she lifted up her shirt and said "I need a training bra for my little ones."


We welcome you to share your funny stories with us. Tune in Monday for another Talking Topic.