I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, May 31, 2013

Funny Friday - What to Wear

Me -

When my sister was little and she and my mom came to pick me up at school, she would wear swim goggles in case it rained. At the time, I thought it was kind of embarassing, but now it is kind of funny.

Mom -

When Melia was little, one day we were at the pool and she lifted up her shirt and said "I need a training bra for my little ones."


We welcome you to share your funny stories with us. Tune in Monday for another Talking Topic.