I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tips for Tuesday - Movies: Secretariat and 42

Me - Today I am recommending the movie Secretariat. It was a really good movie about a horse named Secretariat that won the triple crown. It was a really good movie. It is a good movie for May because the first part of the triple crown, the Kentucky Derby is in May. I really enjoyed this movie, and I would positively recommend it.

Mom - Today I am recommending 42. It is more than a baseball movie. It is a movie about  a pivotal moment in American history when two men had the courage to change the way the world of baseball had always been which in turn affected all of sports and beyond. However, despite the weight of having to tell this important story, the movie still manages to be enjoyable. I would definitely recommend it.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.