I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Always Eat After 7 PM by Joel Marion: Week 1

This post is the first in series of posts we will be sharing that are brought to you by our sponsor, "Always Eat After 7 PM".  Any and all opinions expressed here are our own.



"Always Eat After 7 PM: The Revolutionary Rule-Breaking Diet That Lets You Enjoy Huge Dinners, Desserts, and Indulgent Snacks—While Burning Fat Overnight" by Joel Marion is not just a diet book. It teaches you about when to eat what to not only lose weight but to have more energy, feel healthier and even get a better night's sleep. Based on surprising science, Always Eat After 7 PM debunks popular diet myths and offers an easy-to-follow diet that accelerates fat-burning and allows you to indulge in your most intense food cravings: Eating the majority of your calories at night. 

I have always had trouble sleeping but I never thought it could be related to when I was eating and not only what I was eating. Therefore, I was eager to find out more, and I was happy to have the opportunity to receive an advance copy of  "Always Eat After 7 PM" by Joel Marion.  

According to this book, specific higher-carbohydrate foods (including berries and cherries) support your fat-burning metabolism while you sleep, providing your body with a steady stream of fuel throughout the night. The trick is knowing how to combine them with other evening and pre-bedtime fat-burning foods to fuel your metabolism as you sleep. This is something I definitely wanted to learn more about so I'm eager to get started. Next week, I'll share more about my experience with "Always Eat After 7 PM" by Joel Marion.

In the meantime, here is Joel in his own words sharing some of the top tips from his book:

Always Eat After 7 PM: The Revolutionary Rule-Breaking Diet That Lets You Enjoy Huge Dinners, Desserts, and Indulgent Snacks—While Burning Fat Overnight by Joel Marion is now available to purchase. Learn more about the book and how to purchase here

This post was brought to you by our sponsor Always Eat After 7PM.