I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, January 8, 2018

Let's Talk About Dreams


Me - Dreams are weird. The things people dream are so obscure and random. Some nights people don't have dreams or they don't remember them. Other times, they remember them vividly. Once time I had a dream that the bear from this cartoon show was chasing my sister. It was riding a unicycle, and it had a party hat on, and it was chasing my sister. I have a mixture of weird dreams and good dreams. A good dream I've had was when I dreamed that I met someone in the cast of Anastasia. That was awesome because Anastasia is my favorite show. When I woke up, I felt annoyed because it wasn't really. I like to have good dreams but not too good because then I get annoyed because they are not true. I don't like to have bad dreams either though. Sometimes, I have bad dreams, but I had more bad dreams when I was little because I was afraid of a lot of things then. I like to have dreams that are not really weird but aren't so good that it is annoying that it is not true. Unfortunately, I don't not have a lot of dreams like that most of dreams are just weird.

Mom - The problem with dreams is they are either too good, too bad, or too weird. If you have too good of a dream when you wake up its a big disappointment when you wake up and find out it's not real. Who wants to find out they did not really win the lottery or win an Oscar or marry the person of their dreams or whatever? However, if it seems to good to be true, it is mostly likely a dream. Nobody wants to have bad dreams. Bad dreams range from really horrible dreams to minor annoyances. However, it is always a relief to wake up and find that a bad dream is the only a dream. The more severe the dream; the more relief it is when it turns out not too be true. Most other dreams are just plain weird at least for me. I have dreamed such bizarre things as that I was swimming in ice cream or that my tween daughter was driving a taxi.  Those kinds of dreams  aren't really good or bad. They just leave us shaking our heads. However, I would rather have those weird dreams then dreams that are either too good or too bad.

And that's our view. What do you dream?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

photo credit: adwriter Sweet Dreamer via photopin (license)




No comments:

Post a Comment