I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tips for Tuesday - Books: Blogging4Romance and I Want It Now

 Me - Today I am recommending Blogging4Romance by Barbara Black Fox. It is a good book. It is about these girls who start a blog so they can find romance. It turns out a lot different than they thought but in a good way. This is a really quick fun book to read.
Mom - Today I am recommending  I Want It Now! a Memoir of Life on the Set of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory  by Julie Dawn Cole. If you are a fan of Willie Wonka & The Chocolate Factory, the original 1970s film made from the Roald Dahl book, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory you will enjoy this book. Julie played Veruca Salt in the movie, and this book is her memoir of making the movie.  It is a really fun read with lots of nostalgia and inside information regarding the making of the film.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.