I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, May 19, 2014

Target - Our Home Away From Home

Please note that while we were not financially compensated for this post dogvacay was the inspiration for this post. Dogvacay is a dog's home away from home. They offer services such as dog daycare and dog walking for more information go to http://dogvacay.com/.

Me- Target, wow! Target is a very fun place to go. They have a lot of stuff I like to buy. I love the DVD section. I love the CD section. I love the electronic section. I also love the clothes. I like to get a lot of my clothes there. They also have a lot of good food although the packages are not always big enough. I like to browse all my favorite sections in Target because I usually don't have enough money to buy a lot. My parents get me a lot of my stuff from Target. The people who work there are nice and usually helpful. It makes me happy to shop in Target. It makes me happy to browse in Target. When I see the Target sign, I think 'Hey look, it's my second home.'

Mom- Target is our second home. We spent more time there then we do any place else except for our house. We buy clothes there. We buy food for ourselves there. We buy food and supplies for our pets there. We buy house supplies there. We buy entertainment items like toys for the kids, books, DVDs, and CDs. We buy everything there. I love to browse in Target. I especially could spend hours just looking at the clothes, DVDs, CDs, and books. When I walk into Target, it feels like I am coming home. I can't wait to see what they have that is new. I can't wait to see what I am going to want to get there. I like to walk slowly up and down the aisles of my favorite sections and see what is new and what I like. Target is like a dream factory. I go there and  think about all the things I would get if I money were no object. I just love Target, my home away from home.


And that's our view. Where is your home away from home?


Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment