We are a mother and daughter who both love to write. We decided to start this blog so we could spend time together doing something
we both love and share it with you. We specialize in reviewing fun places to go and fun things to do, but we talk a little bit about everything.
We would love to hear your views too.

Friday, May 16, 2014

Funny Friday - I Thought ...

Me -

My Mom was telling me a story about something my sister said, and I was going to tell something else my sister had said but then I realized that it was really something I had read in Family Circus.

Mom -

We went to the movies. As we were watching the movie, Aurella said "I thought this was supposed to happen in Up."

So Melia and I said "This is Up."

We welcome you to share your funny stories with us. Tune in Monday for a Saturday Special.