I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, February 17, 2014

E-Books vs. Regular Books

Me - E-books vs. regular books, wow! I like e-books because you can have a bunch of different books all at the same time in the same place. I like regular books because I like being able to actually hold the book and turn the pages. I also like to be able to fill up my bookshelves with books. E-books are easier to carry around because they are all in one place. I like that you can get a lot of books for free with e-books and you can get them right away. It is easier to find regular books because there are bookstores and libraries. It is also easier to decide if you want a regular book because you can actual look at the book. It is easier to find your place in a regular book because you can always go back. I guess there are good things about e-books and regular books.

Mom - Now, that I have started reading e-books as well as regular books, I am reading at least twice as much as before. I am always reading at least one e-book and at least one regular book at all times. I like e-books because you can get them instantly. I like regular books because you don't have to worry about accidentally deleting them. I like e-books because you don't have to worry about losing your place because your bookmark fell out. I like regular books because it is easier to flip around and go back to something if you don't remember exactly where it is and you didn't bookmark it. I like e-books because they let you know exactly what percentage of a book you have finished. I like regular books because they have regular page numbers. I like e-books because you can carry around so many of them at once and no matter how many you have your e-reader nevers gets heavier. I like regular books because I love to read the description on the back of the book and every time I read a regular book, I read it both before I start the book and after I finish book. I like e-books because they are so new. I like regular books because they have been around longer than I have. Anyway, all in all, whether it is an e-book or a regular book, I just love love love books!

And that's our view. Do you prefer e-books or regular books?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.