I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, February 21, 2014

Funny Friday - Just My Size

Me -

When I was little, I noticed my mom was wearing a hat so I wanted one too. My mom gave me a hat that was kind of big on me. I put it on backwards, and it covered my whole face. "Pretty, pretty." I said.


Mom-

I was putting away Melia's clothes. Aurella started putting on one of Melia's shirts. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Trying on Melia's clothes for her." replied Aurella.

"Are you the same size as her?" I asked.

"Yes." she replied even though the shirt  she had put on was much too big for. "This fits." she said. She took it off and put on another much too big shirt. "This fits." She took that off and put on another too big shirt "This fits." etc.