I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tips for Tuesday - Misc.: I-pod Touch 4th Generation or 5th Generation and Bobs

Me -Today, I am recommending I-pod Touch 4th generation or 5th generation. 4th generation is the first one that has a camera. You can download many apps. A lot of the good apps. are free. In fact, I recommend a lot of the really good apps in other Tips for Tuesdays posts when we post about apps. and web-sites.

Mom - I am recommending Bobs. When you belong to their frequent shoppers rewards program, for your birthday and at various other times throughout the year, they will send you a $10.00 off a purchase of  $10.00 or more coupon. I always use them to get shoes off the clearance rack. I have gotten a lot of really nice shoes including  from such well known brands as Champion and Skechers quite inexpensively that way. In fact, if it wasn't for Bob's shoe section clearance rack, I probably wouldn't have half as many shoes as I do now. And, if you know anything about me, you know that I love shoes and I like to own a lot of them.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.