I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, January 31, 2014

Funny Friday - Fish Tales

Me -

My Mom was talking about Manti Teo and how someone was pretending to be his girlfriend. She told me it was like what happened between Ryder and Unique on Glee so I said "Oh, you mean tunafishing."

Mom-

Aurella had a stuffed toy Flounder from the Disney movie The Little Mermaid. She thought it's name was "Clownder."