I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tips for Tuesday - Theater: Wicked, Godspell, Xanadu, & Pippin

Me -  I'm recommending the shows; Wicked (even though it will never be the same without Idina Menzel and Kristen Chenowith especially Idina), Xanadu and Godspell which were shows that were as much fun to be in as to watch at least I've heard.

Mom - I would highly recommend the shows: Godspell, Xanadu and or  Pippin if you ever have the opportunity to see them. All three are lively shows with fun plots, good songs and lots of funny lines, and they are show which are equally as fun for the actors appearing in them as for the audiences watching them.

For more about Godspell read our previous post on the show.

And that's our view. Tune in Thursday for another Says Me Says Mom discussion topic.