I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Kids' N Comedy

Me- Kids N' Comedy, wow!  Kids N ' Comedy was fun. It was cool that kids were actually doing stand-up comedy. Some of them were really funny. There was one girl. She was my favorite. Her name was Sophia. She did this really funny routine about commercials for medication. I also liked when they let kids from the audience go up and tell a joke. Some of them were really little and cute. Some of the jokes weren't that funny though.. I wanted to go up and tell a joke but I couldn't think of one. I don't think I would have been able to ever go up and do a whole stand-up routine. I admire those kids for being brave enough to do it.
Mom - Comedy is hard. It is one thing to be given a script  that someone else has written and become another character and try to be funny. It is quite another to be out there on that stage alone  and be yourself and be funny. It is hard enough for adults, let alone kids. I give the Kids in Kids N'Comedy a lot of credit for having the nerve to even attempt it. I give them even more credit for doing so well at it. Sure not every joke goes over like they would have hoped, but for the most part they succeed. So, who are these talented kids?  The kids we saw included Dillion Heverin, Martin Kramer, and Spencer Kahn as well as kids named Evan and Sophia and others, However, if you go, you will not necessarily see the same kids that we saw  since they do not necessarily have the same line-up of kids at each performance. Each performance is based around a particular theme. The performance we saw was about spring cleaning. However, within that theme each young comedian has his or her own style and tells his or her own jokes. The one thing they all have in common is that they are all talented, and they are all brave.

And that's our view.  Who is the funniest kid you have ever seen?

Tune in tomorrow for Funny Friday.

photo credit: Quote: 2 Ingredients | wicker furniture blog. via photopin (license)

No comments:

Post a Comment