I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Ride

We were not financially compensated for this post. We were given free tickets to experience The Ride. The opinions expressed here are own based on this experience.



Me - The Ride, wow! The Ride was fun. It was funny. The people who worked on it were really good and nice. Their names were Jackie and Scott. They were funny. We saw a ballerina dancing in the park outside the bus. We saw other things. We went on a tour of New York City. We celebrated New Years even though it was really May. We counted down and said "Happy New Years!" We took The Ride quiz. The Ride quiz was trivia questions. My Dad answered the most trivia questions. The person who answered the most questions was supposed to get a prize. Instead, I got a prize. It was The Ride sunglasses. I was supposed to share it with my sister, but I am not going to. We heard a person singing outside the bus, but some people on the bus were singing too. We all karaoked to New York, New York. I didn't really have a favorite part of the ride. I liked the whole thing.

Mom - For us, The Ride started off a very busy day in New York City, and it was by far the highlight of our day. We had no idea what to expect and certainly did not expect to have as much fun as we did. Scott and Jackie were our hosts. They both had tons of personality and kept us entertained singing, and cracking jokes, and asking trivia questions among other things. It was entertaining on the bus. We got to learn The Ride wave. We learned interesting trivia about many of New York's famous landmarks. We listened to music and singing. We answered trivia questions.  We sang  along to New York New York. We got to pretend it was New Years Eve and countdown and shout Happy New Year's. We even got to feel a simulated  subway ride. It was entertaining outside the bus as well. We saw dancing. We heard singing. We saw many of New York's famous landmarks.We got to see the people outside on the streets hilarious reactions to a bus full of people waving at them. I have been to New York many times. Riding around in stop and go New York City traffic usually gives me a bad headache, and I can't wait to get out of the car or bus or whatever I am riding in. The whole time I was on The Ride, however, I didn't get headache at all. I never thought about wanting to get off either. In fact, when it was over, it seemed like it had all passed by way to quickly.

And that's our view. What is the most fun ride your ever had?

Tune in tomorrow for Funny Friday.

Tune in tomorrow for Funny Friday.