I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, July 20, 2012

Funny Friday - Who's In Front?

Me -

When I was little and my Mom and I were waiting in the car while my Dad was in store or something I would always want to go sit in the front with my Mom but instead of asking if I could come sit in the front I would say "Can I go back front?"

Mom -

When my stepson was little he once asked me how many goalies there were on a hockey team. "Usually two",  I replied, "Like the Devils have Chris Terreri and Martin Brodeur. Chris Terreri is the backup goalie."

"And Martin is the front-up goalie." replied my stepson.


We welcome you to share your funny stories with us. Tune in Monday for another Says Me Says Mom discussion topic.