I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, December 12, 2022

Ten Shows We Wish Would Come Back to Broadway

Me - Here are five Broadway shows we wish would come back.


Annie - It's a really good show for the whole family, and we never get sick of it. My Mom has seen at least 6 times starting when she was a kid.


Mamma Mia - It was my first favorite Broadway show, and I still love it even though it is not my favorite anymore.


Tuck Everlasting- It was a really good show, but it never got much of a chance because it ran very briefly.


Holiday Inn - It was a nice show with really good dancing, and it is perfect for every holiday season.


City of Angels - I never got to see City of Angels on Broadway, but I saw it in the community theater and really enjoyed it.

Mom - Here are five more Broadway shows we wish would come back.


Xanadu - When I heard it was a great show based on a terrible move with great songs, I knew I would love it because that is what I thought about the movie Xanadu too. I did love it. I saw it twice, and I would definitely see it again. Also, my daughter never got the chance to see it, and she would love to.


Bright Star - We wanted to see it on Broadway, but never had a chance before it closed. We saw the streaming of it in concert, and now we want to see it even more.


Shuffle Along - We had heard this was a good show and would love the oppportunity to see Audra McDonald. She had said she was coming back to the show after her pregnancy, but they closed the show anyway.


The Magic Show - This show was fun and a rare show that actually combined magic with a story with a plot. It is also the first show I remember seeing on Broadway. I doubt it would ever come back though since the magician who starred in it, Doug Henning, passed away a while ago.


The Tap Dance Kid - This was a nice show with a good story, some nice songs, and some really great dancing. It also gave Alfonso Riberio and Savion Glover their starts.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment