I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Tips for Tuesday- Books - I, Toto and The ABCs of Yoga for Kids A Guide for Parents and Teachers.

Me - Today  I'm recommending I, Toto by Willard Carroll. I, Toto is a biography of Jerry the dog who plays Toto in the movie The Wizard of Oz. It is supposed to his autobiography. I love the book because I love animals, and I  love the movie The Wizard of Oz. The dog who played Toto is really cute. There were a lot of pictures in the book, and they all had captions. The book was very interesting, and I learned a lot of facts about the dog who played Toto that I had not known before. I really enjoyed I, Toto and I would really recommend reading it especially if you love animals or love the movie The Wizard of Oz like me.*

This post is by Aurella.

Mom - Today I am recommending The ABCs of Yoga A Guide for Parents and Teachers by Teresa Anne Power. This book is a companion book to The ABCs of Yoga for kids, However, you don't necessarily have to read one to read the other. The ABCs of Yoga A Guide for Parents and Teachers spells out the benefits of Yoga as well as provides ways for parents and teachers to make practicing Yoga fun for kids. This book is very motivating. Even if you or your children have never practiced Yoga in your lives, it makes you realize that not only is it easy to do its good for you and your child, and it can even be fun for you both.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment