I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Lucy the Elephant and Literally Alive's Beauty and the Beast


Me - Lucy the Elephant, wow! Lucy the Elephant is a cross between a statue and a building. It looks like a statue, but you can actually go in it. It was interesting to see and to learn about the history of Lucy. From the top of the elephant, there was a nice view. You could even see the beach from there. Inside the elephant there were a lot of historic artifacts from the original Lucy before they restored her. They had pictures and articles about Lucy's history too. They also had lot of artwork pictures of elephant. There wasn't any furniture or anything like that though although allegedly at one time someone lived there. I wouldn't want to live in a giant elephant. I don't even know how it would be possible to live inside a giant elephant. I did like the way all Lucy's toenails were painted pretty colors. I didn't like the windy stairs to get up inside her. My Aunt who was the one who really wanted to see Lucy couldn't even get up the stairs so we took a lot of pictures for her. Visiting Lucy was a lot of fun.*



*The above post is by Melia
********************************************************************************************************
Me - Literally Alive's Beauty and the Beast was good. I liked the costumes and the singing was nice. I liked the songs My Ship Has Come In and Two of a Kind. The acting was good too. The sisters were funny. I also liked Beauty. My favorite actor, Eric Fletcher played Papa. He was good but I like it better when he plays funny parts like when he was the Fish Witch in The Little Mermaid. The Beast did a nice job.  Of course, I wasn't scared of him.  I am not a little kid. This was one of my favorite shows I have seen at Literally Alive Theater. I actually really like most of the shows I've seen there. I enjoyed the show, and I enjoy seeing shows at Literally Alive Theater.**
.

**The above post is by Aurella

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Funtivity Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment