Friday, April 15, 2016
Funtivity Friday - Art Projects: Umbrella Pictures
Here is a fun art project for a rainy day or any other day.
What You Will Need:
1) Create a rainy day background. If you can't find a piece of paper that looks like the perfect cloudy day like we did, you can create one by using a purple piece of paper and cutting out clouds out of white paper and gluing them to the purple paper.
2) Draw and cut out several medium sized half circles or triangles for umbrella.
3) Glue the umbrellas to the paper.
4) Decorate the umbrellas with markers, buttons, ribbons, stickers or anything else you want.
5) Draw handles on the umbrellas.
Tune in Sunday for this week's Scoop.