I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tips for Tuesday - Apps. and Web-Sites: 100 Pics and CBS Rewards

Me - Today I am recommending 100 Pics. I am so addicted to it. The object is to guess pictures. Each game is a different category. You are given a couple of free games, and then you earn coins by guessing pictures in different categories and buy more games with the coins. It so fun!

Mom - Today I am recommending CBS Rewards at cbs.com. Watch videos, complete challenges, and share content socially to earn coins. Redeem coins for chances to win cool prizes, such as, swag bags related to CBS shows and/or cash prizes. If you like CBS television shows, you will love CBS rewards. For more information go to https://www.cbs.com/user/rewards/login/.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment