I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tips for Tuesday- TV Shows : Two Broke Girls and Jeopardy

 

Me - Today I am recommending Two Broke Girls. It is a really funny show. I like that the two girls are opposites, but they are still best friends. My favorite is Max, the streetwise girl. Sometimes, Caroline, the former rich girl, annoys me. I also like the character of Sophie, their neighbor. She is really funny, and I like her accent.  The plots of the show are really funny too. It's a good show.



Mom - Today I am recommending Jeopardy. Jeopardy is a  great show for people who like trivia. If your house is anything like our house, you will have a great time trying to come up with the answers before the contestants on the show. In our house, however, when we shout out the answers we don't necessarily do so in the form of question like in the actual game. Of course, nobody whether appearing on the show or at home watching it on TV ever knows all the answers, but that only makes it more fun to watch. Sometimes, you can actually learn things you never knew by watching the show. It doesn't even matter if you remember all the new things you learn or not  it still fun to learn new things. Besides, maybe, some of the new things you learn will actually stick in your head and provide you with new trivia to stump other people with. After all, the fun of trivia is sharing it with other people and not just keeping it to yourself. That is what makes Jeopardy so fun to watch.