I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tips for Tuesday - Misc.: Amazon Kindles and Lindt White Chocolate Truffles

Me - Today I am recommending Amazon Kindles. They are cool. They are like games and books all in one. One of my favorite things is it is not like carrying around a lot of big heavy books, it is just carrying around that pretty light thing. Even the Kindle 4G which is a little heavier is still not like carrying around a stack of books. It is also nice that you don't have to go to the store to get books. They are just right there on the App. store. Kindle especially more than other e-reader has a lot of free books of all types. I definitely think Kindle is the best choice of an e-reader.

Mom - Today I am recommending Lindt White Chocolate Truffles. If you like White Chocolate, you will love these. They are simply one of the most sinfully sweet tasting melt-in-your mouth delicious things I have ever tasted. If you are anything like me, once you try them, you just won't be able to stay away from them.

And that our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.