I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tips for Tuesday - Apps. and Web-Sites: Hoppy Frog and Logo Quiz

Me - Today I am recommending Hoppy Frog. It is fun. You just tap and try to get the frog from cloud to cloud to eat the flies and escape the shark. If you fall, the shark eats you. Sometimes, the shark pops up and eats you. You have like two seconds to jump. You should get this game, and it's free.

Mom - Today I am recommending Logo Quiz. It is a game where you have to guess the logos of different products, TV shows, games etc. Every time, you guess one you earn a hint. When you cannot get one, you can request a hint with hints you have earned. You can get up to 4 hints for any logo. The more logos you get the more levels that open up to you. This game is totally addictive and since I started playing it I have actually started paying more attention to commercials and to other cars and places that I see when we are out driving.


And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.