I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tips for Tuesday- Misc.: Leggings and Sunday Sales

Me - Today I am recommending leggings. I love leggings. They are soft and comfortable. They are also easy to move around in.  There are a wide variety of styles, colors and patterns of leggings. Not all leggings are super skinny tight leggings. I don't like that I kind I wear more loose fitting leggings. I absolutely hate jeans. I never wear jeans.I only wear leggings.


Mom - I was given three pairs of earrings for review. The opinions expressed here are my own.
Today I am recommending SundaySales. Sunday Sales is an Etsy shop that you will want to check out if you are a sports fan or if you know someone who is a sports fan. She makes beautiful earrings which are replicas of football, baseball, hockey, and/or basketball jerseys. She also makes some other earrings, such as, Yellow Submarine earrings. Prices run about $8 a pair or you can get a set of 4 for $30.00. These earrings make great gifts for all jewelry loving sports fans or anyone who takes dressing up in their favorite team's colors really seriously. For more information or to place an order go to SundaySales




And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.