I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, January 28, 2013

Things We Love

Me -Things I love, wow ! I love shoes. I love dresses. I love The Wizard of Oz. I love books. I love reading. I love babies. I love frosted sugar cookies. I love amusement  parks. I love roller coasters. I love chocolate. I love Halloween. I love Zoey 101. I love The Amanda Show. I love kittens. I love my mom. I love my dad. I love my sister. I love my grandparents. I love most of my cousins. I love my cat. I love my teddy bear. I love money. I love my birthday. I love cake. I love ice cream. I love purple. I love fashion. I love earrings. I love accents. I love macaroni and cheese. I love omelets. I love pickles. I love sleeping. I love heels. I love school. I love TV. I love my I-pod. I love pink. I love blue. I love my friends. I love my first grade buddy. I love snow. I love spring. I love going on trips. I love staying at hotels. I love sleeping at my grandparents house. I love singing. I love dancing. I love gymnastics. I love eating. I love taking pictures. I love posing. I love basset hounds.  I love blond hair. I love red hair. I love chick flicks. I love chick lit. I love romance. I love music. I love roses. I love tulips. I love most other kinds of flowers. I love the Cosby Show. I love Good Luck Charlie. I love Jessie. I love ANT Farm. I love Austin and Ally. I love See Dad Run. I love Dog With a Blog. I love Dancing With the Stars. I love Four Weddings. I love Victorious. I love I-Carly. I love Balloons. I love this post. I love the computer. I love sparkles. I love writing. I love glitter. I love being happy. I love skirts. I love my typewriter. I love Lab Rats. I love hamsters. I love guinea pigs. I love bunnies. I love lambs. I love long hair. I love short hair. I love my bed. I love hearts. I love Peace signs. I love spelling. I love Idina Menzel. I love Melissa Rauch. I love Arianna Grande. I love Victoria Justice. I love presents, but only if they're for me.

Mom - I love shoes. I love earrings. I love dresses. I love jean jackets. I love ice cream. I love chocolate chip cookies and sugar cookies. I love Lindt White Chocolate. I love hot chocolate and white hot chocolate. I love Curly Wurly bars. I love Cinnabon cinnamon buns.  I love tuna fish on a bagel. I love egg salad on a bagel I love lasagna. I love spaghetti and meat sauce. I love macaroni beef and cheese.  I love staying home and taking care of my kids. I love the color purple not the book, movie and/or show but the actual color. I love reading. I love writing. I love traveling. I love going to baseball games. I love going to hockey games. I love watching Figure Skating. I love watching gymnastics. I love watching the Olympics. I love The Big Bang Theory. I love Raising Hope. I love Four Weddings. I used to love Glee, but I don't any more. I love Jeopardy. I love Trivial Pursuit. I love the theater. I love going to shows, and I love being in them. I love going to the movies. I love musical movies. I love romantic movies. I love The Sound of Music. I love Dirty Dancing (the movie I mean).  I love daylight savings when it is light out longer. I love that small amount of time in the fall and the spring when it is not too hot and it is not too cold. I love my computer. I love my mp3. I love my Kindle Fire. I love singing. I love music. I love lazy pajama days. I love vacations. I love museums, but not Art museums. I love getting money, Amazon gift codes and other rewards just for doing surveys and searches and things on the computer. I love winning things. I love organizing things. I love People Magazine. I love TV guide. I love crossword puzzles, cryptoquotes and jumbles. I love blogging. I love animals. I love so many things. However, most of all I love my family especially my husband, my kids, and my cat.

And that's our view. What do you love?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment