I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tips for Tuesday -Misc.: The Tournament of Roses Parade

Me - Today I am recommending the Tournament of Roses Parade. It is a cute parade where all the floats are made from roses. It is really cool. Some of the floats don't even look like they were made from roses but they all are. It is on every year on New Years's Day. So, next year, you should watch it.

Mom - Today I am also recommending the Tournament of Roses Parade. I watched it this time for the first time in a bunch of years and really enjoyed it. I especially love the floats. They are so beautiful with everything all made out of roses. It is so much fun to see how creative people can be with flowers. Since the parade is only on once a year on New Year's Day, it is too late to catch it this year unless you can find it some place on-line, but I would definitely recommend it for next year.

And that's our view.