I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, August 17, 2012

Funny Friday - Always Be Prepared

Me -

When Aurella was in preschool, and she used to go with my Mom to pick me up at school, she would sometimes wear her swim goggles, and when we asked her why she said "In case it rains, and we have to swim home."

Mom -

When Melia was first potty trained, Grandma got her Dora underwear. Later, that day, we were going out to eat. She borrowed a pocketbook from Grandma, put her new underwear in it and carried it with her.

We welcome you to share your funny stories with us,

Tune in Monday for another for Says Me Says Mom discussion topic.