I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, May 11, 2012

Funny Friday - Whose Is It?

Me -

My sister, Aurella, got mad at my Dad because he put his jacket on the back of a chair. Mom asked Aurella if it was her chair. Aurella nodded yes.

My sister, Aurella got mad at Mom because Mom was sitting on a step stool in our kitchen.
Mom asked if it was Aurella's step stool. Aurella nodded yes. Mom asked if the high chair was Aurella's chair. Aurella nodded yes. Mom asked if all the chairs in the kitchen were Aurella's. Aurella nodded yes.

Mom -

My Dad and my stepson and I were riding in the car. My Dad was talking about his car.

"It's not your car, " said my stepson, "It's Grandma's car."

"Grandma doesn't own anything." replied my Dad.

"She owns this car." said my stepson.


We welcome you to share your funny  stories with us. Tune in Monday for another regular Says Me Says Mom discussion topic .