I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dog and Cat movies

Me -Hi! I love movies about dogs and cats. Once I saw a movie called Space Buddies. It was about dogs. There was  a dog named Buttercup. Buttercup loved to eat. When the dogs, accidentally went on  to a rocket that went into space, Buttercup was eating. One of the other dogs said "Buttercup, get in your seat." Buttercup said; "But I was just up to dessert." My Mom and Dad and I all thought that was hilarious. I also love the movie, Cats and Dogs, only the second one though. The first one I hate. It was too scary.  I love Marley except I didn't like it when he died. I cried.  I love every other moment of it though. I really want to see Marley the Puppy Years, but that should have been the first movie. I also would like to see more of the dog Buddie movies. I loved Hotel for Dogs. I also loved the Beverly Hills Chihuahua movies. My Mom has one on DVD that I haven't seen yet. I had one recorded, but I got in trouble, and my Mom erased it before I could watch it.  I also saw the Aristocats. I liked that too. I would like to see 101 Dalmatians. I would also like to see Lady and the Tramp. Dog and Cat movies are the best.*

*The above is guest post by little sister, Aurella as dictated to Mom

Mom - In our family, we are crazy about dogs and cats, and we love movies about them. Over the years, I have seen and loved many dog and cat movies. I really liked Marley. I really liked Benjy, the original one, none of the sequels were as good. My girls  haven't seen that one yet. I don't think they would like it because at one point one of the dogs, Tiffany, gets kicked and it appears that she is dead. It turns out that she is not, but it would still bother my girls especially Melia. Melia wouldn't even go see Marley because she knew Marley was going to die in the movie. I liked the movie My Dog Skip. I love the Disney animated movies Lady and Tramp and also The Aristocats. When I was little I even had a stuffed Lady dog from Lady and the Tramp and a stuffed Duchess from the Aristocats. I also like 101 Dalmatians, the original only. I do not like it when they make sequels to classic movies just to make more money. I think they should leave well enough alone and not mess with the classics.I did not really liked Cats and Dogs although my younger daughter loved the second one. I prefer cat and dog movies where the cats and dogs act like cats and dogs and do not talk unless it is a cartoon.

And that's our view. What cat and dog movies do you like?

Tune in tomorrow for Funny Friday.