I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tips for Tuesday - Misc. Schmackery's and The Broadway Coloring Book


Me- Today I am recommending Schmackery's. Schmackery's is a cookie bakery. They have some of the best cookies I have ever had in my life. They taste so good. They are really chewy, and they melt in your mouth. They have some interesting flavors like Cookie Dough, Cookies and Cream and Funfetti. They also have ordinary flavors like Chocolate Chip. They have different cookies on different days of the week, and they also get some new flavors every month.  I wish I could go every month. At the current moment. they only have a bakery in two different places one in Midtown Manhattan and one in Brooklyn. I have only been to the one in Manhattan.I would really recommend trying Schmackery's. You'll love it especially if you have a sweet tooth. For more about Schmackery's go to http://schmackarys.com/.

Mom - Today I am recommending The Broadway Coloring book. If you like the theater and you like coloring, you'll love this coloring book.  Each page contains a page from a different famous Broadway musical. Mamma Mia, Phantom of the Opera and Cats are just a few of the shows represented in this book. See below for sample pages. This book is fun for all ages. It is a great gift for any theater lover. The Broadway Coloring book is available on Etsy from CuriousCustom. For more about this book or to order your own or to see what other coloring books, they have available go to CuriousCustom.

s



And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment