I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, June 27, 2016

Monthly Mash-up June, 2016 Claw Machines and Sleep

Me - My topic for this month is claw machines. I like claw machines but they really annoy me. They are so unfair. They make them slippery so the object slides off before it gets to the winning slot. Also, it is a waste of money. A lot of people just keep trying and trying to win something, Still, they can't get anything. That is just wasting money. I think they are taking advantage of people by making it hard for people to get anything in the winning slot. Then, people will just keep trying and trying to win something, and the machine owners will make more money. I admit I do like to play claw machines. However, I  try not to continuously try the same claw machine and waste my money on it. Sometimes, if you are trying to win something that is not really expensive, it might be cheaper just to buy it than trying to win it from a claw machine.

Mom - My topic for this month is sleep. I don`t  understand how some people can just lay their head on their pillow, close their eyes, and instantly fall asleep. That has never been my experience.  As soon as I lay down  a million things start going through my mind, and it generally takes me  a long time to fall asleep. Even when I am so tired that I am falling asleep in the a car or on the couch or something by the time I get into my bed, I am wide awake again. Luckily,  I have never been a person who needs a lot of sleep although I am sure I don`t get enough sleep anyway. There are always too many things to do.  I always say I am going to start going to bed earlier and get more sleep, but then don`t. I guess I'll just to keep on working on it.

And that's our view. What's on your mind? Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment