Me - Here is what is different about the Christmas Spectacular and the Spring Spectacular:
1) The Spring Spectacular had a story which carried throughout the show. The Christmas Spectacular had a little bit of story that only carried through a few scenes.
2) The Spring Spectacular had well-known special guests like Derek Hough of Dancing With the Starts and Broadway and TV actress, Laura Benanti. The Christmas Spectacular didn't have anybody famous in it other than the Rockettes, and they are more known as a group than as individuals.
3) The Christmas Spectacular had all Christmas songs. The Spring Spectacular had a wider variety of songs.
4) If you don't celebrate Christmas, you might feel a little bit left out of the Christmas Spectacular. The Spring Spectacular included one Easter song,but over all, it was much more inclusive.
5) The Spring show is new and different. The Christmas show is pretty much the same show they have had for years with maybe small changes.*
*The above post is by Melia
Mom - Here is what is the same about the Spring Spectacular and the Christmas Spectacular
1) Both shows run about an hour and a half with no intermission.
2) Both shows features colorful costumes and sets.
3) Both shows have some really great moments.
4)Both shows have good singing and great dancing.
5) Most importantly, both shows feature Radio City's famous Rockettes who are always worth seeing.
And that's our view. Which show do you prefer?
Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.