Friday, June 3, 2016
Funtivity Friday - Art Projects : Mini Graduation Caps
Here is a fun art project for the end of school year especially if you know someone who is graduating.
Here is what you will need:
1) Piece of flat cardboard
2) Toliet paper tube
4) Markers and or crayons
5) glitter (optional)
6) stickers (optional)
1) Cut the piece of cardboard into a square
2) Decorate the top of the piece of cardboard using markers, crayons, glitter, and/or stickers or anything else you have want and have available,
3) If you have used any supplies that require drying, let them dry before you proceed to step 4.
4) Cut the toilet paper tube in half.
5) Bend the end of the half toilet paper tube a little and put glue on the bent part.
6) Glue the half toilet paper tube to the center of the bottom of the decorated cardboard square.
7) Use string for a tassel. Glue one end of each of the pieces of string to the middle of the cap. The other ends of the string should hang off the cap.
Tune in tomorrow for a Saturday Special.