Mashed potatoes (1 cup per person)
Hotdogs (1 per person)
1 Can of vegetables
1) Cook mashed potatoes according to box or bag.
2) Cook hotdogs.
3) Heat up vegetables.
4) Put 1 or 2 spoonfuls of vegetables at the bottom of each persons plate or bowl.
5) Scoop potatoes on top of vegetables.
6) Cut hotdogs into small pieces and toss over potatoes.
7) Spread a handful of shredded cheese over the whole thing. Heat up in microwave for a minute to a minute and a 1/2 if you want cheese to melt.
8) Sprinkle with a drop of parmesan.
Tune in Sunday for the Sunday Scoop.