I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Rebounderz

Me - Rebounderz, wow! Rebounderz was fun. I went with my one of my best friends, my sister, and a family friend. My friend had been to a similar place before so she knew how to do some really cool tricks and stuff. I was a little bit afraid at first because I have a tendency to be accident prone. However, my friend convinced me to loosen up and then, I ended up being able to do some really cool tricks myself.  After a little while, I couldn't breathe, and I had a horrible headache. I had to sit down for like 15 minutes. My sister and our friends continued to jump. I sat in one of the massage chairs, but I didn't get a massage I was just sitting there. The staff of Rebounderz was really nice. When I was sitting down, one of them came over and asked if I was okay and gave me a free water bottle. We also went in the foam pit.  I had to take off my glasses so I wouldn't lose them. I wanted to try a flip, but at the last minute I chickened out and just jumped. Then, we went again. That time I actually flipped. It was really cool, and I was very proud of myself. We were going to go to the basketball slam. The line was really long. We waited in the line for a while, but then we got bored and went back to the main jumping area. Before, we knew it our hour of jumping time was up, and we had to leave. I had a  real great time at Rebounderz.

Mom - My daughter, Aurella, is a constant bundle of energy. She is always moving. Rebounderz is a great place for a kid like her.  She could jump all day. My older daughter, Melia can only jump for a little while at a time without getting a headache and needing a rest. Rebounderz is a great place for her too since there are plenty of places for her to rest when she needs to. It is also nice that there are different areas in Rebounderz where people can expend different levels of energy. The main jumping pits are very active and require constant energy.  The foam pits and the basketball slam require a lower level of energy since you have to wait your turn and therefore, you can rest between turns. If you want to expend a very low level of energy, you can play in the video game area. If you don't want to expend any energy at all, you can rest in one of the chairs or on one of the couches or benches throughout the arena. If you want to replenish your energy, you can get a drink or something to eat at the cafe. It is also nice that children of all ages as well as adults can all participate in some way at Rebounderz, if they want to. Rebounderz can be fun for everyone.
And that's our view.



No comments:

Post a Comment