I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, December 8, 2014

Dancing With the Stars Season 19

Me - Dancing With the Stars Season 19 , wow! This season was my favorite season. The dancing was better. People got eliminated when they should have been except for when Lea Thompson got eliminated before Tommy Chong. Mostly, there were no unhappy surprises. I even liked the order of how people ended up in the finals. Alfonso Ribeiro is the best dancer they have ever had on the show. My favorite was when he danced The Carlton. To me, that was the best dance they ever did on the show. I also really liked Sadie Robertson. She is also a really good dancer especially considering she never danced before. Janel Parrish was good too. I wanted to know if she was really dating her partner, Val. He is always so flirty with his partners. I was really happy to see Bethany Mota on the show because at the time I was really into her. Originally, I was rooting for her. However, that changed after I watched the first episode and saw Alfonso. I am not so much into Bethany now anymore anyway. I am really looking forward to seeing the 10th anniversary season next spring. I can't wait to see what they are going to do! I really wish I could see Dancing With the Stars Live when they go on tour soon!
Mom - When I heard that Alfonso Ribeiro was going to be on Dancing With the Stars I thought it would be a good season. I had always enjoyed watching him dance when he was on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I had no idea how good of season it was going to be. Not only was Alfonso even better than I remembered him to be a lot of the other dancers were very good too. I enjoyed watching Sadie Robertson dance and Janel Parrish, Bethany Mota and Lea Thompson too. The only elimination I didn't agree with was when Lea Thompson got eliminated before Tommy Chong. Of course, my favorite dance was when Alfonso and his partner.Witney Carson did The Carlton, the dance he always did on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air That was the best dance I ever saw on Dancing With the Stars. Even Witney Carson said it was her favorite dance she ever did and that is coming from a professional dancer. For me, seeing the dance brought back memories although I actually liked it even better when Alfonso and Witney did it then I liked it when he did it alone on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.  During Alfonso and Witney's freestyle dance in the finals, they even did a little bit of another dance Alfonso had done on Fresh Prince. Plus, he did a little bit of tap dancing. He had gotten his start in show business starring in the Broadway show The Tap Dance Kid years ago when he was a little. That brought back memories too. I actually saw The Tap Dance Kid, but not when Alfonso was in it, unfortunately. All in all, this was the best season of Dancing With the Stars, and I am kind of sorry that it is over. I am looking forward to the 10th anniversary season, but I don't see how it could possibly be as good. In the meantime, I really  hope I get to go to the Dancing With the Stars Live in tour when it comes to my area!

And that's our view. What is your favorite dance you ever saw in a TV show or movie?

Tune in tomorrow for another Talking Topic.

photo credits:
photo credit 1 : Sidewalks TV via photopin cc
photo credit 2: Disney | ABC Television Group via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment