I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, December 15, 2014

10 Favorite Holidays

Me - Favorites holidays, wow!
1) Birthdays -  Even though it is not nationally celebrated. I like getting presents and cake. I don't like getting older though.
 2) Channukah - I like getting presents.
 3) Valentine's Day - I love romance. Even though I don't actually celebrate it myself, I love the idea of love. I love when TV shows celebrate their Valentine's Day episodes because they are always so romantic.

4) Thanksgiving -  I like Thansksgiving because my favorite little cousins usually come. Also, we get a break from school and any break from school is welcome.
 5) Halloween - I like candy.


Mom - Here are five more favorite holidays.
1) New Year's -  It is fun when the whole family stays up late and watches the ball drop together. Also, we always take videos to see how much the children have grown and changed and how  their likes and dislikes have changed.
 2) Easter - Easter has chocolate bunnies, enough said.
 
 3) Passover-The cake might not be real, but the chocolate is.
 4) Memorial Day - It is unofficially the start of  summer and it means that in  reality it will be summer soon.
 5) 4th of July - It is the only summer holiday and fireworks are fun and pretty.

And that's our view. What is your favorite holiday?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

Photo credits:
photo credit 1: Marit & Toomas Hinnosaar via photopin cc         
photo credit 2: "Cowboy" Ben Alman via photopin cc
photo credit 3: Muffet via photopin cc
photo credit 4: Sugar Daze via photopin cc
photo credit 5: .Great Grandpa & Grandma T. via photopin cc
photo credit 6: Anthony Quintano via photopin cc
photo credit 7: En Chocolat via photopin cc
photo credit 8: eszter via photopin cc 
photo credit 9: Presidio of Monterey: DLIFLC & USAG via photopin cc
photo credit 10: Express Monorail via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment