I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, December 19, 2014

Funny Friday - Aunt Maggie

  Me-

When I was little one day, I went around saying "Maggie! Maggie Maggie!" and carrying around my Aunt Maggie's picture. When my Mom asked if I wanted to see my Aunt Maggie, I nodded my head. When my Aunt Maggie came over, I would not say hello to her, I would not go over to her, I would not let her hold me, and I would not say goodbye to her. As soon as she left I said "Come back, Maggie!"

Mom:

When Melia was little,  I told her I was going to call her Aunt Maggie. We went downstairs, and I got the phone. Melia ran over and got a picture of her Aunt Maggie and I. She kept pointing to her Aunt Maggie in the picture and saying "Maggie!" Then, she started hugging the picture.

We welcome you to share your funny stories with us.

Tune in Monday for another Talking Topic.

photo credit: martinak15 via photopin cc