I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tips for Tuesday - Movies: The Absent Minded Professor and About Time

Me - Today I am recommending The Absent Minded Professor, the original black and white version starring Fred MacMurray not the remake Flubber starring Robin Willliams. It was a good movie. It was funny. It is about a professor who invents Flubber. Flubber is a substance which makes things fly. The characters and situations are all really funny. I laughed through the whole movie. If you have never seen it and you like a funny movie, I would definitely recommend it.


Mom - Today I am recommending About Time. Even though, there have been plenty of movies about time travel this one puts a new spin on the genre. Even though this is Rachel McAdams' third movie about time travel, it is not quite like either of her other ones. About Time is about Tim who discovers he has the ability to go back in time and Mary the love of his life who he  meets not once, not twice, but three times.  It a good well acted story.  I also like that it not entirely predictable. If you are looking for a sweet love story, I would recommend this one.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.