We are a mother and daughter who both love to write. We decided to start this blog so we could spend time together doing something
we both love and share it with you. We specialize in reviewing fun places to go and fun things to do, but we talk a little bit about everything.
We would love to hear your views too.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tips for Tuesday - Books: The Clique Series and Why Can't I Be You

Me - Today I am recommending The Clique  series by Lisi Harrison. It is a series about popular girls and one girl who is at first not so popular. The girls are fashionable and mean. It is a young adult series but I think it is good for ages 13 and up.

Mom - Today I am recommending Why I Can't I Be You by Allie Larkin. This is a quick and fun read about a case of mistaken identity.Have you ever wanted to be somebody else for a while?  Jenny Shaw is a a girl who actually gets to live that fantasy. Is the grass really greener living somebody else's life? Find out by reading this book. When I read it, I literally couldn't put it down.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment