I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tips for Tuesday - Books: The Clique Series and Why Can't I Be You

Me - Today I am recommending The Clique  series by Lisi Harrison. It is a series about popular girls and one girl who is at first not so popular. The girls are fashionable and mean. It is a young adult series but I think it is good for ages 13 and up.

Mom - Today I am recommending Why I Can't I Be You by Allie Larkin. This is a quick and fun read about a case of mistaken identity.Have you ever wanted to be somebody else for a while?  Jenny Shaw is a a girl who actually gets to live that fantasy. Is the grass really greener living somebody else's life? Find out by reading this book. When I read it, I literally couldn't put it down.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment