I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Animal Babies

Me - Animal babies, wow! Animal babies are so cute except for rats which I hate. I also don't like ferrets. I love kittens. I love puppies. I love bunnies. I love guinea pigs. I love hamsters. I love mice when they are in cages at the pet store. I don't like mice running around my house. I love chinchillas. I got to pet one once. They are so fluffy like the unicorn in Despicable Me. We have two kittens now named Callie and Pippi. They are really cute. I have never had a puppy, but I have seen a lot of really cute ones. They are super cute. I don't like big dogs. My friends had a puppy that was really cute. When it got bigger I didn't really like it anymore. Bunnies are so cute. I never had one, but my Mom had a couple before I was born. They are really fluffy. We had a couple of guinea pigs, but not at the same time. We had one named Olivia. When we got her she was so tiny, but she got big really fast. Hamsters are cute, but I have never had one. One time, I went to PetSmart. There were two Hamsters. One was sitting on the Hamster wheel but he wasn't running around. The other was running back and forth in the cage. He was going so fast. He looked like he was on some kind of medication. Mice to me are a lot like small hamsters. They are cute in the store, but I don't like them in my house. Chinchillas are cute and fluffy but I don't know anyone who has ever had one. I love animals babies and our kittens are the cutest.

Mom - I just love animals especially cute little baby animals. I love looking at pictures of cute little baby animals. I love seeing cute little baby animals on TV and in movies. I love seeing cute little baby animals in zoos and on farms and various other places. Most of all, I love owning my own cute little baby animals. When I was little we had a puppy. I was pretty young myself when we got him I was only about five so I don't remember much about his puppy days. We only had our dog about five years altogether although in some ways it seems longer and in some ways it seems shorter. I had a  a couple of rabbits. I am not sure how old my first rabbit was when I got him, but I am pretty sure he was not more than a year. My second rabbit was a baby when I got her. I don't remember the rabbits growing that much from the time that I got them. We had lots of guinea pigs. Our last guinea pig, Olivia was just a six week old tiny baby when we got her. She got so big so fast. My cat Gigi was also a six week old tiny baby when I got her. She used to follow me around when she was a baby and cry every time she didn't know where I was. Now, we have two new little baby kittens. They were a little older (nine weeks) and a little bigger than Gigi was when I got her when we got them. Still, there were really cute and little. Some day sooner than I'd like they'll become big cats just like Gigi and just like all the other baby pets grew up and got bigger. I didn't love any of my pets any less when they got older and bigger, and I won't with our new kittens either. However, sometimes, I will miss their baby days just like I sometimes missed my other pets baby days and sometimes, I miss my daughters' baby days as well.

And that's our view. What is your favorite baby animal?

No comments:

Post a Comment