We are a mother and daughter who both love to write. We decided to start this blog so we could spend time together doing something
we both love and share it with you. We specialize in reviewing fun places to go and fun things to do, but we talk a little bit about everything.
We would love to hear your views too.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tips for Tuesday - TV Shows: Nashville

Me - Today I am recommending Nashville. It's a great show about country music. It has great music, great characters, great storylines and plots. I would really love it and I would highly recommend it.

Mom - Today I am  also recommending Nashville. I also like the plots and characters,and  I love the music. I would definitely recommend this show.

And that's our view. For more about Nashville, see Thursday Talking Topics post. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.