I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, February 4, 2013

Target

Me - Target, wow! I love Target. Target has everything. We are there like every day. My sister and I  love to spend our money there. They have a good selection of DVDs and video games. We always like to check out the dollar section. Lately, Aurella is into glow sticks and slinkies and Target has them at the dollar section. Target always has Ritz bits in a big cup for a $1.00. That is my favorite snack. I also get gum there. My favorite gum is Trident. Actually, Trident pink bubble gum is the only gum I chew. I use to get a lot of clothes at Target, but now I usually get most of my clothes at Kohls and Justice. I still like Target clothes though too. I like the D-signed brand of Disney clothes. We get our pictures taken at Target too. We have since I was little. My sister and I really love the woman who works there now. The people are always changing a lot though. We are afraid we will go there, and she will not be there anymore.That will make us sad. In general though, shopping at Target makes us happy. Target is a very great store!

Mom - We love Target. It is one of our favorite stores. We shop there all the time. We go there at least once a week if not more. We are always joking around that it is our home away from home. We go there more than we go to my mother's house and she only lives about 20 minutes away. We buy clothes there. We buy shoes there. We buy toys there. We buy cards there. We buy CDs and video games there. You name it, and we probably have bought it at Target at one time or another. We also get our prescriptions from their pharmacy and have all our pictures taken in their photo studio. The photo studio is not directly run by Target, but they are great. The prices are really reasonable and even though the staff is always changing they always seem to have people working there who are really good photographers. I hate going to a photography studio and being asked too many questions right down to how we want to be posed. I like a photographer that just asks the basic questions but has a good idea of what makes a good picture and how to pose people. I have always been pleased with our Target pictures. Just as I have always been pleased with Target.

And that's our view. What is your favorite store?

Tune in