I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pictures

Me -Pictures, wow!  When I am older, I want to be a photographer. I can't decide whether I like having my picture taken and posing or taking someone else's picture myself better. I love taking pictures of my little sister. Sometimes, I do video diaries for my sister like Teddi does for Charlie on the Disney show Good Luck Charlie. The last time I had my picture taken I kept coming up with great poses for myself. The photographer said I was a great help. I also did the same thing when my sister, and I got our picture taken together. We usually get pictures taken at the Target picture studio. We really used to like this girl who worked there when I was little. Her name was Jessica. She eventually got transferred to another store. My sister and I really like the lady who works there now too. We don't know her name so we call her Miss Lady. We love to stop by and see her when we are in Target even if we are not getting our picture taken. Once she even called us to thank us for visiting her. I love pictures and picture taking and everything about it.

Mom - I have never really liked taking pictures although I like having them. When I was young. my Dad took all the pictures. When I was a little older and my brother and my cousin and I traveled with my grandmother, my brother took all the pictures. Now, my husband takes all the pictures. He really used to enjoy it and take a lot, but lately he hasn't much. I cannot seem to get used to digital pictures and how the frame keeps moving. My favorite camera ever was  my little Polaroid Mio camera. It took instant wallet size photos. I love it so much that I actually still have it even though I can't really get film for it anymore. It actually fits right in in our house where my husband has a whole collection of old cameras. I have always liked organizing pictures and putting them in photo albums much more than actually taking the pictures so that was always my job. I use to be really good about it and keep it up really well. However, over the last few years I have gotten so busy with the kids and with blogging and other on and off-line business to take care of that I haven't really gotten to organizing the pictures and/or putting them in photo albums. That is just one of many things that I really need to catch up on. Well, hopefully, I'll get to it this summer if not before, but I am sure that is what I thought last summer too.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow  for another edition of Funny Friday and tune in Monday for another  new topic of discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment