I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Family Funnies

Me - Family Funnies, wow! Our family is very funny. We love to remember all the funny things my sister and I did when we were little. My mom keeps a notebook of all the funny things my sister and I said and did when were little. Now, I am starting to keep a notebook too. I love reading through it and remembering all the funny times we've had. When I am older, I would like to read it to my kids. I will also keep notebooks of all the funny things that my own kids say and do. It is a family tradition. I hope some day my kids enjoy reading and hearing about all the funny things they say and do as much as my sister and I enjoy reading and hearing about the funny things we said and did. I am really glad we started our new feature Funny Fridays to share our funny stories with you. I hope that you will share your funny stories with us too.

Mom - One of our favorite things to do is to sit around and talk about the cute and funny things our kids said and did when they were little.  My stepson who is now 18 lived with me from the time he was 5 until he was 15. Even when he was little I realized that time was fleeting and he was only going to be so cute and littleand funny for a short time. I wanted a way to a way to keep those memories from fading so  I started keeping a notebook of all of the cute and funny things he did and said. Subsequently, when each of my girls was born I started keeping a notebook for each of them right from birth. Now, that they are older they love sitting around and reading through the books with me. In fact, they have heard so many of the stories so often that they can tell them themselves without having to read them. We decided to start a new feature on our blog where we could share our funny memories with our readers. It is called Funny Fridays and this Friday will be the third week of Funny Friday. We are sure that if we have so many good and funny memories other families must have them as well. We welcome our readers to share their funny stories with us too on Funny Fridays or any time.

And that's our view. Join us tomorrow for Funny Friday and join us on Monday for another topic of discussion.