I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, April 23, 2012

Fast Food

Me - Fast food, wow! I love Wendy's Baconators. I also like their fries and Frostys. I like McDonald's burgers, but they are not as good as Wendy's. I like Subway's tuna. I usually eat it with chips. My favorite kind they usually have there is Harvest Cheddar sun chips. I also like the French Onion sun chips, but they hardly ever have those. I like Taco Bell's hard tacos, but not theIR soft ones. I also like their potato and cheese burritos. I don't like lettuce in my tacos or at all. I like Nathans mini corn dog bites. Corn dogs are the only kind of hotdogs I like. I also like their cheese and bacon fries. I don't like KFC anymore. They got rid of the macaroni and cheese, and most of the food tastes terrible. I still like their mashed potatoes though without gravy. Over all, I love fast food and my favorite is Wendy's. I can't get enough of those Baconators, but my Dad won't let me eat them all the time.

Mom - Fast food, it's one of those things you know is not good for you but sometimes, you just gotta have it. Melia and I love Wendy's Baconators, and we all love Wendy's Frostys. The kids love the chocolate ones, but my husband and I usually get the vanilla ones .I didn't used to like McDonalds because I don't like their burgers, but I like their chicken selects, and we also like their sundaes or at least my husband and I do. Aurella likes McDonalds because of the happy meals. She is fond of any restaurant where they give her toys. We also like Taco Bell. The girls and I like our tacos with cheese and meat and no lettuce. We also like when they have those special burritos with beans and cheese or potatos and cheese. Whatever, we eat there has to have a lot of cheese because the cheese is the best part. We used to go to KFC, but we don't really go there anymore. The chicken is too greasy. The girls aren't happy that they got rid of the macaroni and cheese. We used to like the Oreo cake but the last time we had it, there were few chocolate chips, and it didn't taste like it had been cooked enough. When I was young, we used to go to Burger King a lot, but we don't really go there now. We also like subway where you can get foods that are slightly better for you, but Melia and I like the tuna subs. We like them plain without any lettuce, tomato, or cheese or anything. Tuna is one of the few things I usually don't like cheese on. At Nathan's I like the little hotdog nuggets and the cheesy and bacon fries. My Mom thinks the Nathans in the malls are not as good as the original Nathans in Coney Island. I have actually been there once or twice but I don't remember. My husband likes Arby's. We used to have one in our local in mall, but it wasn't there very long. All in all, so many different types of fast food to choose from, and I like way too many of them.

And that's our view. Tune in Thursday for another topic.