I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, March 6, 2020

How Do You Eat Your Oreos?

This is a paid post. We have been compensated for this post.


It's National Oreo Day! The term Oreo was first trademarked on this date in 1912 which was is why today we celebrate these beloved tasty cream filled snacks. Even after all these years Oreos are still one of the top choices for cookies not just in the US but worldwide. They can be found in over 100 countries and  can now can be found in a wider range of different varieties than ever including limited editions and/or special seasonal options.

One of the great things about Oreos is that they are so fun to eat and there are so many different ways you can eat them. Here are just a few of them:

1) Leave them in one piece and eat them like any other cookie

2) Open them and eat the cream and then eat the cookies

3) Dunk them in milk.

4) Some combination of options 1 through 3

5) Numerous other ways!

My personal favorite way to eat an Oreo is to open up two cookies and put the cream sides together and make my own double stuff cookies and then dunk them in milk before eating them. Even if I am eating official Double Stuf cookies, I still eat them the same way and make my own double Double Stuf cookies.  

How do you like to eat your Oreo cookies? No matter how you do it we can all agree on one thing. Oreos are delicious!

photo credit: shawnie_0405 Day 52 #Oreos  #365 via photopin (license)

2 comments:

  1. I love Oreos! I twist them and eat the cream first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the best, aren't they? Thanks for visiting Says Me Says Mom and your comment.

      Delete